Re: Hagee Apologizes

WaIIy wrote:
On Tue, 13 May 2008 15:36:11 -0500, "Ouroboros_Rex" <its@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"Barbara Lake" <bglake@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:CJqdnbitrucKb7TVnZ2dnUVZ_uidnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If anyone can consider this an apology: He expressed "regret for
any comments that Catholics have found hurtful."

OK, Hagee, how about an apology that includes a complete retraction
of your exceedingly hurtful, bigoted and insensitive comment
calling the "Catholic Church the great whore"?

Barbara

Another right wing "Gee, I'm sorry *you* were offended by my insane
BS" apology. lol

Bullshit, that's trademarked by the leftists and has been for some
time.

Sure, just ask Trent Lott. lol

  • Re: Hagee Apologizes
    ... comments that Catholics have found hurtful." ... OK, Hagee, how about an apology that includes a complete retraction of ... your exceedingly hurtful, bigoted and insensitive comment calling the ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Hagee Apologizes
    ... comments that Catholics have found hurtful." ... OK, Hagee, how about an apology that includes a complete retraction of your ... exceedingly hurtful, bigoted and insensitive comment calling the "Catholic ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: The Catholic Church and Argentina
    ... You see an apology that does not exist. ... I didn't denigrate Catholics. ... Your insistent failure to include that in your post to which you respond forces people like me who are utter failures at mindreading to make best guesses as to first, what it is that you responding to and second, the relationship between your response and that to which you are responding. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Hagee Apologizes