Re: Iowa goes to Obama and Huckabee

On Jan 10, 7:04 am, cg <cgrams7@{removethis}yahoo.com> wrote:

Here is a review from Rasmussen.  I mentions several possibilities
but, not surprisingly, it does not include any discussion of those who
withhold their answers.  Maybe they are simply listed as undecided?http://tinyurl.com/3xzx86

I could be wrong (it certainly wouldn't be the first time), but maybe,
just maybe the reason was that people are fed up with being told who
they are going to vote for by pollsters and pundits. Maybe right
before they pushed the button, some people decided they might want to
get a better look at Obama's platform before they just handed the
nomination to him on a silver platter. From the article it appears the
Rasmussen folks didn't even consider that possibility.

--
"We do not condone torture. I have never ordered torture. I will never
order torture."