Re: Iowa goes to Obama and Huckabee

On Jan 10, 7:04 am, cg <cgrams7@{removethis}yahoo.com> wrote:

Here is a review from Rasmussen.  I mentions several possibilities
but, not surprisingly, it does not include any discussion of those who
withhold their answers.  Maybe they are simply listed as undecided?http://tinyurl.com/3xzx86

I could be wrong (it certainly wouldn't be the first time), but maybe,
just maybe the reason was that people are fed up with being told who
they are going to vote for by pollsters and pundits. Maybe right
before they pushed the button, some people decided they might want to
get a better look at Obama's platform before they just handed the
nomination to him on a silver platter. From the article it appears the
Rasmussen folks didn't even consider that possibility.

--
"We do not condone torture. I have never ordered torture. I will never
order torture."

  • Re: OT: demise of COBOL WAS: Infinite Loops and Explicit Exits
    ... > Statements produced under torture have been inadmissible in U.S. ... > Attorney General Brian Boyle acknowledged at a U.S. District Court ... > Boyle replied that if the military's combatant status review tribunals ... > treatment of Guantanamo detainees. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: OT: demise of COBOL WAS: Infinite Loops and Explicit Exits
    ... WASHINGTON - Evidence gained by torture can be used by the U.S. ... Statements produced under torture have been inadmissible in U.S. ... Attorney General Brian Boyle acknowledged at a U.S. District Court ... Boyle replied that if the military's combatant status review tribunals ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: OT: demise of COBOL WAS: Infinite Loops and Explicit Exits
    ... >>Statements produced under torture have been inadmissible in U.S. ... At the hearing, Boyle ... >>Boyle replied that if the military's combatant status review tribunals ... >>Several arguments underlie the U.S. court ban on products of torture. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: The Man Behind the Torture
    ... torture i recommend the following review, which i cut short because of copyright restrictions. ... The Man Behind the Torture ... Perhaps the most powerful lawyer in the Bush administration is also the most reclusive. ... Many of the administration's most controversial policies have been adopted in secret, under Addington's direction, often without much input from other parts of the executive branch, much less other branches of government, and without public accountability. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Controversy
    ... are tortured that are completely innocent, ... I'm sure they'd be willing to torture you, if you ask, in order to bring ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)