Re: Grounded F-15's
- From: "Allan Smith" <guesswho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 19:09:42 -0500
It doesn't make sense given that there were phone conversations attesting
to the fact that the plane was indeed hijacked as shooting it down would
have been a good idea
Admitting it would definately not have been an option for the Pentagon I
worked in, or for the Government they worked for. Military solutions are not
applied to civilian assets in the public eye, before or after the fact.
Were you even a co-pilot of a tactical fighter, you might get further with
some of that reasoning, but would probably land yourself a lenghty stint in
Even the pilot of civilian piston-engine carries little wight with me. The
rules are vastly different.
One asks, many answer, all learn - Plato, on the 'Forum
True civility is when every one gives to every other one every right
that they claim for themselves.
"Janice" <noway@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Allan Smith wrote:
Thanks, I'd seen that in various forms and versions, but I still cannot
entirely dismiss the possibility.
- Prev by Date: Re: Does anyone recognize this email address?
- Next by Date: Re: Grounded F-15's
- Previous by thread: Re: Grounded F-15's
- Next by thread: Re: Grounded F-15's