Re: Grounded F-15's
- From: Cletus Awreetus Awrightus <awrightus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 15:00:00 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 31, 2:47 pm, "Allan Smith" <guess...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can you name one time that an AC130 or an F15 was used to stop a terrorist
in the United States?
There are those that believe an F-something stopped the fourth plane over
Pennsylvania, because of secondary debris-field earlier in the flight path,
on the other side of a mountain ridge, 8 miles away.
I can't entirely dismiss the possibility.
Interesting. Wouldn't you agree though, that if this is true, the F-
something was a "last resort" rather than "a first line of defense"?
And if not, that maybe it should be?
I think things like securing the cockpit doors and putting air
marshals on board the planes are probably much more effective defenses
- Prev by Date: Re: Just For Fun...
- Next by Date: Re: Gasoline mystery
- Previous by thread: Re: Just For Fun...
- Next by thread: Re: Grounded F-15's