Re: Rove Leaves as a Failure

On Aug 18, 7:18 am, WaIIy <eI...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 00:03:52 -0000, Doug Reese <dre...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has Kerry released all of his service records?

Sure has -- to three reporters from three different news agencies.

Put up or shut up.

Let's see them all, or are you a Kerry lemming ?

Ahh, the name calling. It usually comes down to that.

He released them to those I mentioned. That is a fact. He didn't
release them to you, but to those people.

If you don't like that, fine. But it is a fact.

Doug Reese

  • Re: What Liberal Bias?
    ... Ahh I see. ... Idiot. ... I'm always amused when you start calling other people stupid. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Stack Level Too Deep?
    ... The removemethod just keeps calling itself. ... def remove ... Ahh thanks alot! ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: The Future of RFC?
    ... Ahh, your turn to be moderator today. ... I was just calling them idiots. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Results from Delphi 2004 survey
    ... > Dan Miser wrote: ... > Ahh, professionalism at its best! ... So much for the no name calling ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)