Re: Rove Leaves as a Failure

On Aug 17, 4:34 am, WaIIy <eI...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 04:37:43 -0000, Doug Reese <dre...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
None of Kerry's Purple Hearts were for shaving cuts. All three were in
combat, and
"connections", real or imaginary, had nothing to do with him receiving
them.

Doug Reese

That's a good one. You're a regular Don Rickles.

Very funny, Wally. I thought I had heard them all, but that's
original.

Perhaps you'd care to point out how what I have said that is
incorrect, sticking to the facts of the various (three) situations. I
know that's difficult for some people, but try, if you would.

Doug Reese

  • Re: Theme Park Review Friday Fun!
    ... showing nudity, and sloppy editing. ... Would seem to me that you have received a free dvd in the past, ... Funny thing though... ... receiving them. ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)
  • Re: Gasoline prices continuing to fall
    ... One jerk in GA still has regular at $4.09??? ... a lot of kids my age are deciding to live with their parents. ... i found this sweet PhD ... That was part of their sales copy, and was intended to be funny. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: How do they enforce this?
    ... I recently read something sort of funny (funny 'cause it's ... true) about a difference between nerds and "regular people" ... nerds do tact filtering on input. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.breeds)
  • Re: Ricky Gervais not expecting to be asked to host again
    ... a 3rd straight time next year. ... most part, he simply wasn't funny. ... comedy standpoint, were Tina Fey and Steve Carell, and Robert Downey, ... Because Rickles had the good sense to aim his barbs at races, ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Boy, 15, quizzed by police for throwing away his friends bicycle dust cap
    ... that such merry japes are sometimes not seen as funny by those on the ... receiving end. ... I don't think it changed any of the gang. ...
    (uk.legal)