Re: Alberto Gonzales

Littleguy <Littleguy@xxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:p53hv2lce3dlfc023gkbmkn6rkk2so1sds@xxxxxxx:

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:24:00 -0400, "fyis" <fyis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Littleguy" <Littleguy@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:sc0gv21a7kihferhrv03re6k6l2p55bec4@xxxxxxxxxx
This guy is on "The Today Show" and is making a complete idiot out
of himself.

How does it compare to Janet Reno's appearance after she fired 93 of
Clinton's attorneys? <eg>

Did you watch? He didn't prepare very well for that and probably
would have done better staying in bed today.

He would have done much better just telling congress that it was
none of their damn business who he fired... :)

Putt...

--
E-mail is munged, remove one of the hot's...

  • Re: Alberto Gonzales
    ... How does it compare to Janet Reno's appearance after she fired 93 of ... Clinton's attorneys? ... eBay Sale @ http://tinyurl.com/d24pt ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Alberto Gonzales
    ... How does it compare to Janet Reno's appearance after she fired 93 of Clinton's ... eBay Sale @ http://tinyurl.com/d24pt ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Alberto Gonzales
    ... How does it compare to Janet Reno's appearance after she fired 93 of ... Clinton's attorneys? ... Did you watch? ... when you're right you're right, and you damn sure are right, Putt. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: The Susan Boyle Thread
    ...  I don't watch Britain's Got Talent, ... me to watch the clip on YouTube. ... She certainly has an amazing voice, but I found myself wanting to hear ... that accompanied her first appearance; she's had her hair and make-up ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)
  • Re: Sorry for the blank replies!
    ... I hate it when they make things that should be brain dead simple so ... from Standard and back again from Daylight Savings. ... grain of rice wrote the instruction manual for my watch. ... Have you tried to find it online, Janet? ...
    (rec.food.cooking)