Re: The Doom Map
- From: Dave K <dave.k@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:45:02 -0400
On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:27:05 -0700, Littleguy <Littleguy@xxxxxxxx>
On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:10:42 -0400, Dave K <dave.k@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Did you look at the "About us" link?
I did not offer it was of "real use." I said it was ,"interesting."
Did you not find it, "interesting?
Your doing a lot of exchanging with a man that suffers from major mood
swings and posting his regrets in life.
Free clue...His med's are off (or that's my best guess) and you need
to take his responses accordingly.
I think we should talk about some spam tracking for a change-:)
LOL I've given that up. It is non-productive, and a waste of time.
Oh, I think I'm seeing it now...<g>
- Prev by Date: Re: Feel Free...
- Next by Date: Re: Corps Placed Faulty Pumps in New Orleans
- Previous by thread: Re: The Doom Map
- Next by thread: Re: The Doom Map