Re: Kerry - still a loser
- From: Dave K <dave.k@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 21:16:34 GMT
On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:57:28 -0400, Derf <derf@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:42:07 GMT, Dave K <dave.k@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Your judicious snipping changed the context of my words enough that
responding to your non-response to my statements was pointless.
It is a pity that you think people are unable to properly use their
newsreaders, and that your pearls of wisdom must be repeated, lest the
Gentle Readers be led astray.
You've got it wrong. I assumed you knew how to use your newsreader,
and intentionally changed the substance of what I wrote.
Am I wrong that you know how to use your newsreader?
- Prev by Date: Re: Kerry - still a loser
- Next by Date: Re: Kerry - still a loser (addendum)
- Previous by thread: Re: Kerry - still a loser
- Next by thread: Re: Kerry - still a loser