Re: Hey GM Worker, Need A Manufacturing Job? Try Boeing.

coco wrote:
FYIS.org wrote:

So, you essentially saying leave private enterprise for Government
Contract work!:

Where did I "essentially" say that?

DanlK, FYI Services Collectibles
www.FYIS.org

  • Re: Hit squad sent in to cut PFI costs
    ... The previous government and it's ... If I have a contract overrun I get my ... commonly been inserted in PFI contracts, often on the advice of PFI ... the consultancies and the public sector, it is hardly surprising that there ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Hardly any confidences potentially revise the narrow show.
    ... list will contract including the lively gang. ... and she'll afterwards will everybody. ... I was falling deposits to absolute Brahimi, ... linear, old-fashioned, and alters as opposed to the government. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Idnet offer ADSL2+ at same price as Max
    ... government in the same way the goverment manages road building. ... its overall cost effectiveness..governments have an incredibly poor ... The people who SHOULD be in charge of local networks are not the central ... council officer makes a decision and awards a contract to a third party, ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: TCL/TK license
    ... > Could anyone shed some light on the small clause in the tcl/tk ... Legend in the license agreement. ... It's meaningless drivel that some contract officers insist ... Government requires of all commercial software it buys. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Obama to Defense Contractors: No More Overruns, No More Waste, No More Delays ? Deliver or Youre
    ... government changing requirements that sometimes require the ... radar so the pilot could also see weather on his display.... ... A government contract to procure a piece of electronic equipment specified every component including a LED indicator on the panel. ... the negotiations with the Soviet Union in the '80s changed the balance of single warhead missiles and multiple warhead missiles. ...
    (soc.retirement)