Re: Bin Laden Scorecard

tomaldrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Regardless what you neo-con knuckleheads may think, a few Air strikes
and what not is not going to clean this Iranian mess up in what you
may think in a few days. If anything the mess will get worse.

Which will be worse?
US Air Strikes and their aftermath
-or-
Iran with nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them?

DanlK, FYI Services Collectibles
www.FYIS.org

  • Re: Bin Laden Scorecard
    ... and what not is not going to clean this Iranian mess up in what you ... I think having an Nuclear armed Iran is not a good idea, ... enough for me with that dunderhead. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Bin Laden Scorecard
    ... to hurt. ... what not is not going to clean this Iranian mess up in what you may think ... See Orsik. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • For those with fish as a pet ...
    ... Clean the Aquarium ... DanlK, FYI Services Collectibles ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Question about SKYPE
    ... Messenger, or Yahoo messenger. ... be welcomed but keep it clean. ... DanlK, FYI Services Collectibles ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)