Re: Walmart Plans to Add Up to 25,000 Jobs

On 5-Apr-2006, "FYIS.org" <Danl_K@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A pharmacist at their
store near me told me that this store sells rxs near cost to drive more
traffic into the store.

To drive the competition out of bussiness, then watch the prices rise.

  • Re: Dealerships vrs Stealerships
    ... info in that he/she knows the true cost. ... but at least they met their price. ... Isn't that why they are in business? ... I did inventory for a radio shack store. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: cash flow potential from an arcade/gameroom store
    ... picture of your operating cost, ... hardware store (small neighborhood store for 'on demand' project needs... ... liquor store... ... assuming I could get the equipment in there at a reasonable cost, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Zinc firm eager to keep pennies in circulation
    ... Where are all these cents used? ... the store is hit with a class ... And you can bet that that cost will be ... does research actually show that "most" supermarket prices ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: Zinc firm eager to keep pennies in circulation
    ... Where are all these cents used? ... the store is hit with a class ... isn't going to cost the consumer anything. ... does research actually show that "most" supermarket prices ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: Zinc firm eager to keep pennies in circulation
    ... Where are all these cents used? ... the store is hit with a class action lawsuit ... And you can bet that that cost will be passed on to the ... does research actually show that "most" supermarket prices end ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)