Re: And the cure for HIV/AIDS is?
- From: "Barbara Lake" <bglake@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:55:23 -0800
"Just Judy" <Just_Joody@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 02:41:36 GMT, Al Superczynski
> <modeleral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Yeah. Too bad there are still so many dying in the Third World
>>for the lack of DDT. Talk about genocidal...
> Please expound, Al. Do you believe the return of DDT would do
> more good than harm?
I certainly do. It has already been proven to increase in toxicity as it
moves up the food chain. It is mainly responsible for the near extinction
(not out of the woods yet) of the California condor in that it caused such
thin shelled eggs there were no hatchlings.
- Prev by Date: Re: Bush tries to gag critics in Veterans Day speech
- Next by Date: Re: And the cure for HIV/AIDS is?
- Previous by thread: Re: And the cure for HIV/AIDS is?
- Next by thread: Re: And the cure for HIV/AIDS is?