Re: Need advice Catmandu
- From: "Amused" <Amused@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:49:29 -0600
"Just Judy" <Just_Joody@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:38:36 -0600, "Amused"
> <Amused@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>Mrs Catmandu has positioned an aluminum step
>>> neath the roof gutters. It's time to clean 'em out.
>>A recommendation if you haven't already thought of it. I use a leaf
>>to clean the gutters. Especially if the leaves aren't wet, it makes very
>>short work of it.
>>Of course, there's leaves all over the yard when I finish......
> Does Mrs. Amused own a garden rake for you?
A 20 hp mulching mower does the trick.
- Prev by Date: Re: War on Terror
- Next by Date: Re: War on Terror
- Previous by thread: Re: Need advice Catmandu
- Next by thread: Re: Need advice Catmandu