Re: Prosecute, Punish American Dog Torturers, E-Torturers, Detainee Torturers
- From: deadrat <a@xxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 13:09:19 -0500
"Peter B." <.@.> wrote:
"Linda" <indomitable4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Yeah, we waterboarded Khalid Sheikh Mohammed," President Bush said
this month of the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks. "I'd do it again
to save lives." There remains precious little evidence that any such
end was served by such terrible means.
It is not that terrible
And you know this, how?
and is allowed under the convetion and other treaties.
Waterboarding meets the definition of torture under the treaty we signed. You
might want to read its provisions.
You people are self deceived, make you own definitions and rules. You would
put your rules in place of well established treaties for what purpose? To
satisfy your filthy ego's and false self-righteousness.
When we prosecuted Japanese officers for war crimes after World War II, one of
the charges was torturing prisoners of war. The prosecutors submitted evidence
of waterboarding to prove the charges. These are not only current
international definitions and rules, but our own as well.
- Prev by Date: Re: Facing deportation, Mexican at Harvard draws support
- Next by Date: Reforming the Statute of Limitations for Child***Abuse: New York's Child Victims Act
- Previous by thread: Re: Facing deportation, Mexican at Harvard draws support
- Next by thread: Reforming the Statute of Limitations for Child***Abuse: New York's Child Victims Act