Re: 3406 W. Louisiana Ave Tampa, Florida 33614 Foreclosure Public Notice of Action, Paul Gogolewski, trustee & John W. Lebron

3406 W Louisiana Ave Tampa, FL 33614 Foreclosure Public Notice of Action,
Paul Gogolewski, trustee & John W. Lebron

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE
THIRTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
IN AND FOR HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY
FLORIDA
CIVIL ACTION

NOTICE OF ACTION
CASE NO. 09-CA-003772 DIVISION G

GMAC MORTGAGE, LLC
Plaintiff,
vs.
PAUL GOGOLEWSKI, AS TRUSTEE OF THE SHAWNA LAND TRUST DATED THE 14TH DAY OF
MARCH, 2008, et al,
Defendants.

NOTICE OF ACTION

TO: PAUL GOGOLEWSKI, AS
TRUSTEE OF THE SHAWNA LAND
TRUST DATED THE 14TH DAY
OF MARCH, 2008,

Last Known Address:
3006 River Grove Dr Tampa, FL 33610
..
Current Address: UNKNOWN

YOU ARE NOTIFIED that an action to foreclose a mortgage on the following
described property in Hillsborough County, Florida:

LOT 3, BLOCK 3, PLAZA TERRACE, ACCORDING TO THE MAP OR PLAT THEREOF,
RECORDED IN PLAT BOOK 32, PAGES
90, OF THE PUBLIC RECORDS OF HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FLORIDA.

has been filed against you and you are required to serve a copy of your
written defenses, if any, on or before May 18, 2009,
on Florida Default Law Group, P.L., Plaintiff's attorney, whose address is
9119 Corporate Lake Drive, Suite 300, Tampa, Florida
33634, and file the original with the Clerk of this Court either before
service on Plaintiff's attorneys or immediately thereafter, otherwise
a default will be entered against you for the relief demanded in the
complaint or petition.

This notice shall be published once each week for two consecutive weeks in
the La Gaceta.

If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order
to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no
cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the ADA
Coordinator, 800 East Twiggs Street, Room 604, Tampa,
Florida 33602, (813) 272-7040, within 2 working days of your receipt of this
Notice. If you are hearing impaired, call 1-800-955-8771;
if you are voice impaired, please call 1-800-955-8770.

Witness my hand and the seal of this Court on this 21st day of April, 2009.

Clerk of the Court

http://www.hillsclerk.com/PublicWeb/search_official_records.aspx

http://www.hillsclerk.com/publicweb/Search_Court_Records.aspx

To search for a Fictitious Name http://www.sunbiz.org/ficinam.html

To search for a corporation or limited liability company
http://www.sunbiz.org/corichr.html

Entity name http://www.sunbiz.org/corinam.html

Corporate officers http://www.sunbiz.org/corioff.html

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/wl11.asp?mode=0&SID=

http://www.google.com

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=john+lebron+tampa&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order?thisPage=MyFloridaCounty.ORI.Order.state.Start

F09015072

3406 W. Louisiana Ave Tampa, Florida 33614 Foreclosure Public Notice of
Action, Paul Gogolewski, trustee & John W. Lebron

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE
THIRTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
IN AND FOR HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY
FLORIDA
CIVIL ACTION

NOTICE OF ACTION
CASE NO. 09-CA-003772 DIVISION G

GMAC MORTGAGE, LLC
Plaintiff,
vs.
PAUL GOGOLEWSKI, AS TRUSTEE OF THE SHAWNA LAND TRUST DATED THE 14TH DAY OF
MARCH, 2008, et al,
Defendants.

NOTICE OF ACTION

TO: JOHN LEBRON
Last Known Address:
3006 River Grove Drive
Tampa, FL 33610
.
Current Address:
3006 River Grove Drive
Tampa, FL 33610

THE UNKNOWN SPOUSE OF JOHN W. LEBRON (JOHN WILLIAM LEBRON)
Last Known Address:
3006 River Grove Drive
Tampa, FL 33610
.
Current Address:
3006 River Grove Drive
Tampa, FL 33610

ANY AND ALL UNKNOWN PARTIES CLAIMING BY, THROUGH, UNDER, AND AGAINST THE
HEREIN NAMED INDIVIDUAL
DEFENDANT(S) WHO ARE NOT KNOWN TO BE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHETHER SAID UNKNOWN
PARTIES MAY CLAIM AN
INTEREST AS SPOUSE, HEIRS, DEVISEES, GRANTEES OR OTHER CLAIMANTS;

Last Known Address: UNKNOWN
.
[...]

Witness my hand and the seal of this Court on this 15th Day of April,
2009.

Clerk of the Court

http://www.hillsclerk.com/PublicWeb/search_official_records.aspx

http://www.hillsclerk.com/publicweb/Search_Court_Records.aspx

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/wl11.asp?mode=0&SID=

http://www.google.com

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=john+lebron+tampa&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order?thisPage=MyFloridaCounty.ORI.Order.state.Start

F09015072

  • 3406 W. Louisiana Ave Tampa, Florida 33614 Foreclosure Public Notice of Action, Paul Gogolewski, tru
    ... IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE ... Tampa, FL 33610 ... THE UNKNOWN SPOUSE OF JOHN W. LEBRON ... Florida: ...
    (misc.legal)
  • Re: 3406 W. Louisiana Ave Tampa, Florida 33614 Foreclosure Public Notice of Action, Paul Gogolewski,
    ... 3406 W Louisiana Ave Tampa, FL 33614 Foreclosure Public Notice of Action, ... trustee & John W. Lebron ... UNKNOWN SPOUSE OF JOHN ...
    (misc.legal)
  • Re: Update to weather report?
    ... > My brother & his family are near Tampa, ... >> Florida, a few hours after bringing occasionally heavy wind and rain to ... >> Evacuation shelters in Florida were filling to capacity Friday morning, ... >> residents and tourists looked for somewhere safe to ride out the storm. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: FLIGHT PLANS
    ... My flight is an early flight from Tampa ... Florida & then I am arriving in Philly to obtain a rental car & will ... Texas to Houston Hobby airport to Philadelphia where I rented a car from Budget and drove to Central Jersey where my children live. ... We were about to leave on an auto trip to New Mexico when we learned about a possible storm. ...
    (rec.travel.air)
  • Re: 2 DMD Pins / $2k for both, Tampa, FL
    ... Cab nice, light wear, pf needs cleaned & light shop ... Just $2k cash. ... Pick up in Tampa - anyone up for a road trip? ... Florida - will even give you a 12 pack of Diet Coke & a Cuban Sandwich ...
    (rec.games.pinball)