Re: Is the Hyatt legal plan worth purchasing through my company?
- From: dhlh <dhlh2005@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 15:06:40 -0700
On Nov 1, 4:42 pm, Joe <joe5...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
They say I can get unlimited legal advice for $250. Is this service
worth it or is it just a high priced referral service?
People have LEGAL issues everyday but are weary about consulting legal
advice or representation because they feel they can't afford it. Well
I am here to tell you that you don't have to be like that anymore.
Pre Paid Legal Services has evened the legal playing field to where
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW" is now a reality. Being a Pre Paid Legal
member put's you in touch with the top Lawfirm in your state 24hrs a
day 7 days a week. Now people think this would cost thousands of
dollars well it won't, for $35.95 a month covers:
Our Standard Plan provides valuable legal services to individuals
and families such as unlimited phone consultation on any subject
matter (personal or business), unlimited phone calls and letters on
member's behalf, Will preparation and updates, legal document
review, motor vehicle legal services, trial defense, Federal
Tax Audit assistance, and a guaranteed 25% hourly discount on
legal services not otherwise covered by the plan. The Expanded
Plan provides additional trial defense hours. Same rate for
and families; all covered family members are covered
for one rate.
The Legal Shield rider can be added to the Standard or Expanded
Plan for only $1 per month. It provides members with
24-hour access to an attorney if arrested or detained.
The Identity Theft Shield (IDT) provides valuable protection
and coverage for one of America's fastest-growing crimes. IDT
may be purchased by individuals as either a stand-alone product
for $12.95 per month, or as an addition to the Pre-Paid
Legal Family Plan for only $9.95 per month.
THIS COVERAGE JUST MAKES SENSE TO HAVE email me with any questions on
how to become a member
you can also watch a presentation www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/damonhall
101 REASONS NOT TO BE WITHOUT A PREPAID LEGAL PLAN
1. You don't have an up-to-date will.
2. You don't understand the difference between a trust and a will.
3. Family members challenge your parent's will.
4. You don't understand your health insurance plan or the new
Medicare Prescription Act.
5. The IRS selects you for an audit.
6. Your parents die and leave you executor of their estate.
7. You are tired of hidden fees at your bank.
8. You have a retirement savings plan.
9. You change jobs.
10. You receive a speeding ticket.
11. You are buying or selling your home.
12. Your driver's license is suspended.
13. Your landlord raises rent in violation of your verbal agreement.
14. Your teenager is accused of shoplifting.
15. You decide to change your name.
16. Your new washing machine doesn't wash.
17. Creditors threaten to take action against you
for your ex-spouse's debts.
18. A neighbor or school reports you for child abuse.
19. You adopt a child.
20. A friend or neighbor is injured on your property.
21. Your dog bites an elderly passerby.
22. A friend owes you money and files bankruptcy.
23. A stranger calls and demands money or damaging information
will be released.
24. Your car is damaged by a hit-and-run driver.
25. You accidentally back over a neighbor's garbage can.
Life Events Legal Plan
26. A hairdresser damages your hair with harsh chemicals.
27. Your car is repossessed unjustly.
28. You are subpoenaed.
29. You are called to jury duty.
30. Your long drive off the tee injures another player.
31. You need a lease agreement reviewed.
32. Your son is injured in a football game.
33. A neighbor trips over a rake in your yard.
34. A jeweler sells you defective merchandise.
35. A car dealership gains illegal access to your credit history.
36. You are hit by a bottle at a baseball game.
37. A tenant falls down stairs and sues you.
38. Your dog is poisoned.
39. You are injured when you slip on a wet floor in a public building.
40. Your cattle trample a neighbor's garden.
41. Your neighbor's dog barks for hours every night.
42. Your teenager gets a speeding ticket.
43. Your landlord enters your apartment without permission.
44. Your child throws a baseball through a neighbor's car window.
45. You don't have a living will or medical power of attorney.
46. Your boat is damaged while in storage.
47. Your landlord refuses to refund your cleaning deposit.
48. You lose an expensive watch in a hotel and the manager denies
49. A speeding car nicks your car bumper because you have parked in
50. A merchant refuses to honor a guarantee.
51. You have an accident driving your friend's boat.
52. Your spouse claims a right to your earnings.
53. A record club sends merchandise after you cancel your membership.
101NOT TO BE WITHOUT
54. You are refused service at a restaurant.
55. A property manager refuses to rent to you.
56. You are denied credit for no apparent reason.
57. You are fired.
58. The auto repair shop threatens small claims court for
money you don't owe.
59. Your car insurance is cancelled when your teenager is
involved in an accident.
60. Your child needs special education in public school.
61. You made a sizable gift to charity.
62. Angry words result in a slander law suit.
63. You need a patent for an invention.
64. You need a copyright for your manuscript.
65. You are wrongly accused of committing a crime.
66. Your right to privacy has been invaded.
67. Your car is vandalized in a parking lot.
68. A postal carrier slips on your unshoveled walk and breaks his or
69. You have a housekeeper in your home.
70. You are stopped for speeding and a friend is in possession of
71. Your teenager wrecks the car and a friend is injured.
72. You care for your elderly parents.
73. You receive social security disability or medicaid.
74. You are cheated by a door-to-door salesman.
75. A repairman charges more than a given estimate.
76. A creditor tries illegal collection tactics.
77. An accident results in a personal injury.
78. You are scheduled to appear in small claims court.
79. Your new house has bad plumbing and a leaky roof.
80. You take a vacation and your "room with a view" is a view
of the trash dumpster.
81. A minor is caught breaking into your home.
82. You have a fender bender while driving a friend's car.
83. You have liability questions in launching a new business.
84. A former employer refuses to pay you your final compensation.
85. Your neighbor's dog bites your child.
86. You have a property line dispute over a newly installed fence.
87. You're asked to testify as a witness to a robbery.
88. You need a premarital agreement.
89. You're buying or selling a car.
90. Your child's school demands a drug or alcohol test.
91. Your bank sends a foreclosure notice after
one house payment is late.
92. A retail store won't accept the return of defective merchandise.
93. A repairman won't stand behind his work.
94. A trespasser is caught poaching on your land.
95. You are leasing acreage.
96. You receive a letter from a creditor and it is not your debt.
97. A bank turns you into a credit bureau unjustly.
98. You need advice concerning a divorce.
99. You own your own small business.
100. You can't make heads or tails out of the new tax forms.
101. Your husband or wife uses physical force against you.
IF ANY OF THESE APPLY TO YOU, THEN YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM A PRE-PAID
BECOME AN ASSOCIATE AND HELP MARKET THIS OUTSTANDING PRODUCT $49 ONE
TIME FEE MAKES YOU AN INDEPENDENT ASSOCIATE. EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED
IN MEMBERSHIP OR ASSOCIATE OR BOTH.
- Prev by Date: From "Subpoena by Phone"...
- Next by Date: WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF???
- Previous by thread: Is the Hyatt legal plan worth purchasing through my company?
- Next by thread: From "Subpoena by Phone"...