Re: Police & Prosecutorial Corruption in Nassau New York

Hi, John

I am in Long Island, too. How many % of public officiers or public servants
in Long Island apply our books to do their job? The number should be a joke.

If you have solid evidences, try "media". They are not afraid of everything,
but "media". I found criminal conduct at building dept. of Town of
Hempstead, too. I planed to report to DA office. But, I thought it might be
useless. That's why I never reported it to DA office. We are not
supermen/superwomen, and we cannot save the world. Those kind of scumbags
are everywhere. If you have a nice prosecutor, and get rid of one scumbag,
there are still lots of them everywhere. They work for a paycheck and for
"bribe" if they have a chance. Whether they have a heart to take care of our
system? I don't want to waste my time to think about it.

Court also has a similar problem.