Re: EULA question

Someone Kind wrote:

Now... What does it mean "your submission"? Since the only thing I
submit during registration is my name & phone number (and later on
speech via their telephone service), does this mean that the company
can "distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform,
reproduce, edit, modify, translate and reformat" my personal details
and my phone coversations?

Thanks,
Lynn

Yes, That is exactly what it means.

Including publicly displaying and performing phone conversations???
This doesn't make sense - why would anyone agree to use a phone service
that "promises" to "publicly display or perform" his/her phone
conversations? In fact, isn't this against the law in the USA?

Is this company nuts or what? It is basically scaring away potential
customers...

And if it doesn't scare away customers, then those customers who agree
to these terms must be nuts. :-/

Thanks,
Lynn

.