Default Judgment NOW WHAT???
- From: jimbradley@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 23 Jun 2006 15:09:24 -0700
I just got a letter from the Mass. court notifying me of a default
judgment for failure to answer interrogatories... I just received a
letter from the layers with the interrogatories and a letter saying I
never answered them with a copy that had been filed by the court. I
never got any interrogatories from said law firm before this letter.
Should I go to the court on Monday and try to vacate judgment? is this
Lets say there is nothing I can do. What will the law firm try and do
next? Can they access my accounts? I figure that they will garnish my
wages but if I arrange a payment plan with it keep them from doing so?
The lawers are working for a collection company if that matters...
- Prev by Date: Re: Small claims court question
- Next by Date: Re: needing proper terms
- Previous by thread: Witholding payment until I sign a 'release'
- Next by thread: Re: Default Judgment NOW WHAT???