Legal Definition: Public Event and Private Event

Hello,
I am looking as to what the legal definition of a PUBLIC EVENT would
be as well as a PRIVATE EVENT.

To my minds thinking a private event, would be limited to a set number
of people who are invited only - whereas the general public would not
be admitted.

a public event would be where anyone may participate in the said event.

Where would i go to research possible legal definitions further?

Thanks!

  • Re: Legal Definition: Public Event and Private Event
    ... I am looking as to what the legal definition of a PUBLIC EVENT would ... To my minds thinking a private event, would be limited to a set number ... a public event would be where anyone may participate in the said event. ... also go to a law library and look up your terms in "Words and Phrases," ...
    (misc.legal)
  • Re: egalitarian NOT patriarchal: was/Re: "rebel camp"
    ... a gathering as a private event for a private group. ... hosted public event or a hosted public event is legal under these ...  The regs are group regulations. ... are public roads and they can't close those just to suit you or any ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Carla says Old Tom is completely wrong - Private vs Public event
    ... The same rules do not apply at a public event as at a private event. ... The USDA ASCR disagreed. ... Now I am not saying the regs are unconstitutional. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: egalitarian NOT patriarchal: was/Re: "rebel camp"
    ... effect an exercise in that right" is not anything I subscribe to .... ... a gathering as a private event for a private group. ... hosted public event or a hosted public event is legal under these ...  The regs are group regulations. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)