Re: Is This Contract Still Valid?

Thank you for your reply but it is not what I asked. I want to know if
by the buyers saying "I will buy it at the price you say" and then says
"but you will be selling to my friend, not me" does this make the
agreement void? If the seller says he will not sell to the friend can
the buyer than say "well then sell it to me" and the seller will have
to honor it?

Also, suppose the buyer agrees to buy (the friend is not part of this
scenario) but the seller refuses to sell. Lets say the thing for sale
was worth $200 but the buyer was getting it for $100. What is the
seller liabile for?

.