Re: Is This Contract Still Valid?

Thank you for your reply but it is not what I asked. I want to know if
by the buyers saying "I will buy it at the price you say" and then says
"but you will be selling to my friend, not me" does this make the
agreement void? If the seller says he will not sell to the friend can
the buyer than say "well then sell it to me" and the seller will have
to honor it?

Also, suppose the buyer agrees to buy (the friend is not part of this
scenario) but the seller refuses to sell. Lets say the thing for sale
was worth $200 but the buyer was getting it for $100. What is the
seller liabile for?

  • Re: NPB strike ... then buyer pays ...
    ... The seller has been released from any obligation to sell. ... Once the dispute is closed it's done, the buyer didn't pay. ... means they can leave whatever feedback they want. ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: I have 2 TZs-which to sell?
    ... buyer and seller don't know each other. ... verbally bashing a seller with "Don't trust him" seems a bit ... We weary of this seller and the game he is selling. ... TZs-which to sell?" ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Voodoo Priestess curses yacht and broker! (Really)
    ... don't sell a boat- the seller sells the boat. ... provide the service of bringing buyer and seller together. ... just listed a boat with a broker ... ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Postage query
    ... The latter sentence about delivery address is perfectly correct. ... parcel is returned to the seller the buyer will, quite reasonably, ... >...what if a buyer declines insurance and accepts responsibility for ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: FA: acer laptop from 99p
    ... The buyer wants to buy the seller wants to sell, if the seller doesn't want to sell the buyer doesn't get to buy and is left to look elsewhere which invariably means they end up with nothing or pay a bit more then originally intended. ... If Neil was desperate to get rid he could of put them up for auction rather then buy it now that way they sell regardless of price, besides his buy it now is one of the cheapest on eBay for that spec of machine. ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)