does Promissory Note have any legal affect?
- From: "dave" <dyu9999@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 29 Nov 2005 10:36:33 -0800
I would appreciate some information.
I loan someone certain amount of money and get paid interest on this, i
have a promissory note contracting this and it is notarized. It also
mentioned in case of his death, I can collect my principle back etc
I am wondering does this note have any legal affect? hyporthetically,
in case of his death, can I use this note to go to court to collect my
If not, what kind of document should I make for this loan to protect
myself in case of unexpected thigns.
- Prev by Date: Parental rights question (Tennessee)
- Next by Date: Re: What to do when an executor refuses to execute the will as written?
- Previous by thread: Parental rights question (Tennessee)
- Next by thread: Re: does Promissory Note have any legal affect?