Cell phone hardware cancellation fee

I was recently checking my credit report and I disovered a $200 fee
from a cell phone dealer a few years ago. Contacted the company they
informed me that the fee was for breaking a cell phone hardeware
cancellation contract. Is there anything I can do about this....

How hard would it be to challenge the contract....??

  • Questions about the 1120-A
    ... I bought a prepaid cell phone which was for 100% business use only (it ... expenses since the site was quite a distance. ... * corporate filing fee ...
    (misc.taxes)
  • Re: Call 911 and Die
    ... I am hoping with the cell phone I will have a little more ... See that "State 911" fee of 0.75 dollars. ... So if there is a gps receiver involved, ... I might have to call an "affirmative action customer service rep" to ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: Cell phone hardware cancellation fee
    ... > I was recently checking my credit report and I disovered a $200 fee ... > from a cell phone dealer a few years ago. ... > cancellation contract. ...
    (misc.legal)
  • Re: When to renew a PP 120-day PIN
    ... Remember, technically the Reagan phone is not taxpayer funded, it's funded by other phone users via a fee on their phone bill. ... Since a cell phone with 250 minutes per month costs far less than a landline there are significant savings to phone subscribers if someone opts for a cell phone versus a landline. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Cell Phones: Viruses are Catching
    ... I asked when the Microsoft Office macro viruses first emerged about 11 ... that explanation doesn't apply to cell phone macros which is ... available for a small fee and airtime. ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)