Re: CELEBRATION!!! California man indicted for murder of daughter celebrates second anniversary of incarceration

Larry wrote:
In article <0cfao1lq04jh6jo9h27t4821ci1n3g8sbl@xxxxxxx>,
 Kent Wills <compuelf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 03:45:56 GMT, Larry <x@xxxxx> wrote:

You don't see them whining about it years later, do you?

I've never seen a victor whine about winning.

I doubt they think that their denial of Ken's application for a license was a "win." Of course, Ken's lawsuit being dismissed is a "win" for them, but I'm talking about the initial application decision. If they're considered the "victors" in denying Ken's application, does that mean they're the losers every time someone is admitted?

The Nazis got over 6,000,000 wins. Does it make it right?

.