Re: California man FALSELY accused of killing daughter Resolutely Maintains Innocence

ienjball@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> This is a prediction, not reality, though I'm sure it will be soon.

You're an idiot. Their case is a shambles. Otherwise, the trial would have
already been underway for a month by now.
--
Theodore A. Kaldis
kaldis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Syntax and robot behavior
    ... physical reality. ... organization even as the atoms themselves ... but it'll be the robot that gets destroyed. ... Long term prediction requires us to test hypotheses, ...
    (comp.robotics.misc)
  • Re: Models. predictions, physicallity, and observations
    ... >> I believe in the concept that we cannot know what reality is. ... >> Theories are predictions of what we'll observe under specific circumstances, ... >> relative reliability of a theory is the degree to which it's been tested, ... and that the prediction was reliable. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Models. predictions, physicallity, and observations
    ... >> I believe in the concept that we cannot know what reality is. ... >> Theories are predictions of what we'll observe under specific circumstances, ... >> relative reliability of a theory is the degree to which it's been tested, ... and that the prediction was reliable. ...
    (sci.astro)
  • Re: Models. predictions, physicallity, and observations
    ... >> I believe in the concept that we cannot know what reality is. ... >> Theories are predictions of what we'll observe under specific circumstances, ... >> relative reliability of a theory is the degree to which it's been tested, ... and that the prediction was reliable. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)