Re: Loretta Serrano is a SICK BITCH!

Deanna Barton-Striano, if you lived in Ohio, I'd file a grievance.

I am going to investigate my rights across state lines. If you have a
nursing license and work for the State of Connecticut, you could LOSE
your license and be barred from the health care profession for the
things you have done, and the accusations and slander you have posted
about me here on Usenet.

You could be in really serious trouble. I think I will have to send
your employers the posts you have made at the kennel and on here
threatening to use my private information you claim to have obtained
from the Ohio BMV.

That is a violation of the rules (and laws) of the state organization
that writes your paycheck, dear. You are so busted.

.