Re: Loretta Serrano is a SICK BITCH!

Loretta wrote:
> Please provide his phone number. I'd be happy to call.
>
> I suppose you aren't newlyweds anymore, but you were a couple of years
> ago.
>
> I know who you are, Sam. I don't care. Really. You are a lunatic.
> Nobody cares what you type, think, do. Really. You are nobody. A
> nothing. A tiny blip in cyberspace. A foul-mouthed loser with no
> friends and no life.
>
> Who cares what you do? Nobody.

OMG ROFLMAO! Who am I this time? A couple of years ago? Try 6 years
ago! You're a laugh riot! Not only are you wrong about how long I've
been married you're wrong on all the above. If and that's a big IF you
ever find out who I really am, you will be amazed how wrong you are
about me.

As far as supplying my phone number to you......... yeah right what do
you take me for a crack head whore?

  • Re: Loretta Serrano is a SICK BITCH!
    ... I suppose you aren't newlyweds anymore, but you were a couple of years ... Nobody cares what you type, think, do. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (misc.legal)
  • Re: [RFC/PATCH] RLIMIT_ARG_MAX
    ... equally clearly they simply haven't been a big issue in practice, ... nobody really cares. ... And one of the reasons I'm so down on new resource limits is that nobody ... I don't like unnecessary complexity. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Rachels New Thread
    ... Nobody reads this. ... I am a total f*cking loser and I should just go watch television. ... who cares about the apostrophes) with my system. ... We could have sex. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Business as Usual (was: Timing aids?)
    ... Nobody remembers them. ... But ask an audience member ... whole performance sucked, nobody really cares. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Oh! NOW I Know Why Dudus Brain Turns to Mush When the 1911 Is Mentioned...
    ... Nobody really cares. ... was able to state it maturely, and with obvious strong knowledge base. ... How stupid of me to even attempt to ...
    (talk.politics.guns)