Re: teenager breaking curfew

Stephanie wrote:

It seems to me that folks who DONT go sow their wild oats learned their lessons the easy way. And they should be thankful for that.

I think that's one of those fundamental dichotomies in
the world: those who are happy to learn from others' mistakes,
versus those who just plain have to find out for themselves ;-)

Best wishes,
Ericka

  • Re: Soaring gun use by police.
    ... prosecuting that fork-lift truck driver is likely to ensure ... What we are arguing is that we do not know what lessons have been ... at large just how it has learned lessons from mistakes? ... You are fond of claiming that the police wish to be treated as a ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Soaring gun use by police.
    ... prosecuting that fork-lift truck driver is likely to ensure ... What we are arguing is that we do not know what lessons have been ... at large just how it has learned lessons from mistakes? ... You are fond of claiming that the police wish to be treated as a ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Soaring gun use by police.
    ... It will probably make a similar accident *less likely* - at least ... mistaken police shootings have not successfully prevented a larger number ... What we are arguing is that we do not know what lessons have been learned, ... there are denials and cover-ups of mistakes in the first instance? ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: London worst hit in recession
    ... So presumably you bought...at the peak of ... We make mistakes, we learn lessons and we move on. ... The lesson I learned is to never ever vote labour again! ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: London worst hit in recession
    ... So presumably you bought...at the peak of the ... We make mistakes, we learn lessons and we move on. ... The lesson I learned is to never ever vote labour again! ...
    (uk.politics.misc)