Re: teenager breaking curfew
- From: Tony <giocar47@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 08:50:36 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 9, 11:34 am, Banty <Banty_mem...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <d9fd1c07-ca7f-46a4-8daa-1ac8054ee...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
I just joined this group looking for some advice. My ex-wife & I have
joint custody of my teenage daughter who just turned 18 this past
week. Sometime last fall, she broke curfew at my place & I punished
her accordingly. Now she's broken curfew at her mom's. My ex-wife
wants to punish my daughter & wishes that I 'match' the same
punishment at my place. Basically, to be on the same page. I disagree.
I don't have as many problems with my daughter as does my ex-wife.
She's 18 - enough with the curfew.
Ok, I get it. No curfew for an 18 yrs old. Thank you.
What about honoring rules in both homes? I have my own set of rules
as does my ex. I don't think I should punish her for something she did
at her mom's/ Let her deal with it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Sibling rivalry
- Next by Date: Re: teenager breaking curfew
- Previous by thread: Re: teenager breaking curfew
- Next by thread: Re: teenager breaking curfew