Re: stress in high school students

"Sue" <sburke9368@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:saCdnXEZ5JRDvLranZ2dnUVZ_rCtnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Donna Metler" <dmmetler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
How many seniors still have a PE requirement?

It's definitely a requirement to graduate. Even in my college courses, I
have to take a PE class.

It was a requirement to graduate-but not every single semester. In high
school, it was 2 semesters of PE, 2 of health. after which it became an
elective. In college, 2 semesters of PE or Dance-although I took dance all
four years, often 2 classes a semester, because I enjoyed it.

  • Re: stress in high school students
    ... It's definitely a requirement to graduate. ... Even in my college courses, I have to take a PE class. ... In college, 2 semesters of PE or Dance-although I took dance all four years, often 2 classes a semester, because I enjoyed it. ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: 5th Year - Does it help Big Schools/Hurt NE or Expensive Schools?
    ... Well, Amanda, I hate to disagree with a fellow Yellow Jacket AND side ... That can be said of state schools in every state. ... It's definitely not unheard of to graduate in 4 ... hours per semester to graduate in 8 semesters. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: Civil Engineering vs Electrical Engineering?
    ... his college years were interrupted by a stint in the ... military course credits. ... He would have needed about 125-130 semester ... hours to graduate with a single degree. ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: hookem
    ... Shouldn't he graduate this summer ... They are only required to successfully complete six hours a semester to ... He's got the arm but he'll need to learn drop back mechanics. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: a query from a simple, country lawyer
    ... Maybe I do know where it was hiding in the back of my alleged brain ... My kid has run into a snafu at the oldest university in the West ... He is scheduled to graduate in May, has way more than enough credits right ... entire semester ago, ... ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)