Hi every one, new to this group!

My name's barb...mom of 4 wonderful kids...looking forward to reading
all these posts...seems like an interesting group...I'm joining this
group to see if i can dig up any info on adhd...i think our 3 yr old
may have it...his preschool teacher suspects somethings going on with
him due to his non stop movement...but pediatrician says they can't
diagnose him on account that he's only 3...so hubby and i are just
plain worn out trying to keep up with him...i think sometimes we
devote so much attention to him that we ignore the other kids.....

thanks for reading...

barb

www.bandlkiddiebumpkingpatch.websitewizard.com

http://inez1203.angelfire.com/bedz_bunz