Hi every one, new to this group!

My name's barb...mom of 4 wonderful kids...looking forward to reading
all these posts...seems like an interesting group...I'm joining this
group to see if i can dig up any info on adhd...i think our 3 yr old
may have it...his preschool teacher suspects somethings going on with
him due to his non stop movement...but pediatrician says they can't
diagnose him on account that he's only 3...so hubby and i are just
plain worn out trying to keep up with him...i think sometimes we
devote so much attention to him that we ignore the other kids.....

thanks for reading...

barb

www.bandlkiddiebumpkingpatch.websitewizard.com

http://inez1203.angelfire.com/bedz_bunz

  • Re: Hi every one, new to this group!
    ... all these posts...seems like an interesting group...I'm joining this ... group to see if i can dig up any info on adhd...i think our 3 yr old ... Lots of normal kids are very active at that ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: Little C Help Please
    ... characters to read, so it hapily goes on reading even when the buffer ... represent the size of the buffer, and stops reading before that number ... I think the OP's problem was not a space in the input, but a newline ... Dig the even newer still, yet more improved, sig! ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: Little C Help Please
    ... characters to read, so it hapily goes on reading even when the buffer ... represent the size of the buffer, and stops reading before that number ... I think the OP's problem was not a space in the input, but a newline ... Dig the even newer still, yet more improved, sig! ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: New to teaching, any suggestions or tips?
    ... dig, dig;-) ... kind of - knew a fair amount before college - then added a music ... So it's up to the OP - my opinion is less reading and more ... songs, chord/scale practice, and theory - especially for the first few ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Effect of discovering alien sentience
    ... I can, based on reading about it in detail, but have never done it. ... I'd just dig a hole where hope it won't foul water supplies ... In theory I could make a fish hook from shell or bone and line from ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)