Re: I'm bored

If kids have some kinds of psychological or
social problems, some experts advise NOT
to let them freak out on computers or video
games and tune out reality because it can
actually make the problems worse.

Just like there are people who have addictive
personalities who have a predisposition to
chemical dependancy, some people seem
predisposed to a level of addiction to computers
or video games that can become equally as
destructive as alcoholism.

Can you envision how this behavior will
work when the kid has to get along with
people in a workplace.

  • Online Shopping. Find CellPhones, Shoes, Computer, Home appliances. No need to buy just see our prod
    ... Kindle Books ... Movies, Music & Games ... Video On Demand ... Computers & Accessories ...
    (misc.consumers.house)
  • Re: Problem running Tribes 2 and Doom 3
    ... you in the first post about replacing RAM in your computer though! ... Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: ... Updating video card drivers can solve most gaming issues. ... Save the .exe driver in My Documents\My Drivers\nVidia ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: OT: Turning Atari Rush Driver Video into Rush the Rock?
    ... every video game, but a collective area (blog style ... I know video games are generally not collectible. ... more repair guides for other monitors. ... the arcade collecting community information. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Kolmogorov compression?
    ... complexity is non-computable, IOW, there is no algorithm that could ... This is not the point here, i.e. how "retarded computers are" or not. ... The next big move is to treat video like a 3D scene once cheap camera ... The viewfinder of a digital camera has traditionally been used for one ...
    (comp.compression)
  • Re: K8V-MX drivers ?
    ... Its games that are slower. ... Or> totally unplayable, due to no sound. ... If you had a video card with>>simpler hardware, some games would simply refuse to run, ... > The only other card I have on the MB is a USR 56K PCI modem,> there appear to be no conflicts. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)