Re: Naughty mom (or dad) behavior

Claire wrote:
Time for true confessions here - name a time when you did something
that is not on the list of Best Practices as a parent.

Here's one of mine - drinking a Bud out of a paper bag in the parking
lot during my daughter's trombone lesson. It was just one of those
days, and it did taste so very good.

Warm Regards,

Claire
I once yelled "No!" at my child in the store because he kept asking for a toy
that I told him he could not have. It was so loud that I scared myself.
Another time a bully was picking on my child, and I told him to haul off an
knock the shit out of the bully next time he pushed him. It got my kid
suspended, but he no longer has a bully problem.

  • Re: Naughty mom (or dad) behavior
    ... parent. ... must have thought you had a serious drinking problem. ... if i saw a soccer mom drinking from a paper bag, ... to hear about tax increases for child health care -- it's mmmmy money, ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: Naughty mom (or dad) behavior
    ... must have thought you had a serious drinking problem. ... if i saw a soccer mom drinking from a paper bag, ... mistakes, need a break, bully a bully, and a list of other things. ... If you haven't done anything wrong as a parent you may not be human. ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: Naughty mom (or dad) behavior
    ... parent. ... must have thought you had a serious drinking problem. ... if i saw a soccer mom drinking from a paper bag, ... perfect in front of their kids, and I'll show you a childless person. ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Can you keep booze or beer in your house without drinking it all?
    ... Can you keep booze or beer in your house without drinking it all? ... JimK wrote: ... Now having bud and not smoking it, ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Naughty mom (or dad) behavior
    ... parent. ... must have thought you had a serious drinking problem. ... OP has a kid like that, so she needs that mid-day beer... ... if i saw a soccer mom drinking from a paper bag, ...
    (misc.kids)