Re: 128 students suspended at Ind. school

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 01:16:35 GMT, "toypup" <toypup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"nimue" <cup_o_cakes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
toypup wrote:
and we wonder
where the kids get all this from.

I have your kids for 45 minutes a day. If you wonder where they got
anything from, look to yourself.

My kids are fine. It's your kids who aren't motivated and you can barely
keep in class. They are so unmotivated you have to relax the rules and do
whatever you can to keep them there.

So, it's better to have them drop out and potentially end up on
welfare because of some clothing issues? Get a grip.

Nan

  • Re: allowance for 9 year old
    ... I almost NEVER buy my kids' clothes. ... give him an allowance for the things *he does* care about. ... repaired clothing, not that it's fine to wear rags. ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: allowance for 9 year old
    ... I almost NEVER buy my kids' clothes. ... repaired clothing, not that it's fine to wear rags. ... Why it it not fine to wear shaggy clothing if you don't care about ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: 128 students suspended at Ind. school
    ... If droves of students are showing up in clothing not to code, ... Most kids want to be in school. ... and it's not because of the dress code. ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: allowance for 9 year old
    ... Any name brand clothing myself or my kids ... If I gave him a clothing budget, ... already had to replace his winter coat this year because he ... stores do keep lost items for a reasonable time. ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: OT: School uniforms, :Was Bush validly elected in 2004?
    ... uniforms, so unworn clothing is recycled. ... Innocent kids were ... properly on school while dress is free-form. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)