Re: opinion on toddler

user wrote:

So I'd say to cut the kid some slack - you may end up
with a screaming toddler too. But the parents? There's
absolutely no excuse for their behavior at all, if they did in fact not remove the kids and make amends afterwards.
That's rude beyond belief.

That I would definitely agree with. You can't
always pick what sort of issues your kids throw at you,
but you can make some appropriate decisions about what
to inflict on others. It sounds like the OP and her
friend are close enough that perhaps there was an
expectation that they were close enough to deal with
this. Perhaps the friend is rather starving for some
socialization, as I imagine her opportunities are
limited given the described behavior! But even
family shouldn't be subjected to that sort of behavior
for that long :-/

Best wishes,
Ericka

  • Re: Divorce Blows!
    ... Sorry to hear my friend. ... I'm still trying to sort through the wreckage of ... When the smoke clears my 3 kids, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: End of the road for Dale Farm appeals...
    ... I'd make sure my kids were somewhere safe well away from the site. ... There is absolutely no excuse for having elderly people or children ... Do you really want to see this sort of thing happening again? ...
    (uk.legal)