Re: How to solve a baby's constipation issue?

Pink cat wrote:
My son is thirteen month old now. He has been often constipated since
formula was replaced with whole milk. His stools look like as hard as
pebble. My son has 1cup of whole milk, two cups of water, one-third
cup of orange juice, one piece of cheese, half cup of yogurt, 40g rice
or oatmeal, one egg, one banana. In addition he also has a few
cherries, grapes, sometime tomatoes, carrot, and a small amount of beef
in his diet. I think he has enough drink and fruit. Now I have no
idea how to solve his constipation issue and make him feel better.

Cut the rice and/or banana. They can be constipating. Add more veggies and/or fruit. Apples, pears and peaches would be good (these need to be soft).

  • How to solve a babys constipation issue?
    ... My son is thirteen month old now. ... pebble. ... My son has 1cup of whole milk, two cups of water, one-third ... idea how to solve his constipation issue and make him feel better. ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: How to solve a babys constipation issue?
    ... pebble. ... My son has 1cup of whole milk, two cups of water, one-third ... Children won't care how much you know until they know how much you care ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: Why do people buy kosher?
    ... When my eldest son started nursery ... I was horrified to see that most mothers' ideas of what ... I was appalled at what passed for a healthy lunch: ... They had chocolate milk and ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Visual problems with food allergies
    ... I have a 6yr old son who we have just had an IgG 93 ... milk, goat's milk, sheep's milk, soya bean, rice, eggs, lentils - ... goes a bit "crazy" - his way of describing his hyperactivity. ... and at the same time decrease his hyperactivity and problems at ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)
  • Re: It finally happened...
    ... sugar level) he made whole meals of nothing but cake and pop, ... when he gets home try mixing the whole milk,a little by little with skim ... Deceptively Delicious cookbook has some great ideas for kids and if hubby is ... Our son is not dealing with all of this at all well. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)