Please help with bedtime!
- From: "stryped" <stryped@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 24 Jul 2006 06:12:17 -0700
We have a 6 year old and a 18 month old. My 6 year old always wants
someone to lay down with her at bedtime. If you make her go to bed on
her own she gets up later absolutely bawling. She also gets up at 3 or
more times a night and comes in our room saying she cant sleep.
Our 18 month old son has to be rocked as well and it can only be my
wife, not me. He also has a meltdown ans screams.
I cant remember the las ttime my wife and I went to bed togther. I want
- Prev by Date: Re: Feeding recommendations for a 22 month old?
- Next by Date: Re: Feeding recommendations for a 22 month old?
- Previous by thread: Re: Nan and others Re: Find anyone/anywhere People search website
- Next by thread: Re: Please help with bedtime!