Re: Pureed raw veg for 5-month old?

Chookie <ehrebeniuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:ehrebeniuk-4428FC.18302001082006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:

In article
<1154393323.988039.227860@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Jim" <jim_suttonus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Donna Metler wrote:
It's recommended that you delay some of the beans/peas
if you have a history of allergies. Apparently, early
exposure makes it more likely that the child will have a
peanut allergy later.

Oh please, peanut allergies are the "repressed memories"
of the 21st century! Nobody has a damn peanut allergy,
it's just a desperate cry for attention by people who
don't want to be responsible for their own actions. Where
were all these peanut allergic people prior to the 1990s?
Oh gee, looks like there weren't any!

I had a good friend in high school who was allergic to nuts
and fish. That was in the 1980s. Before the 1970s, I
rather think they just died.

yes, food allergies were chalked up to "choked on his food",
because that's what it appears like to a casual observer when
one's airway closes...
lee
--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if
there be

  • Re: Pureed raw veg for 5-month old?
    ... early exposure makes it more likely that the child ... Nobody has a damn peanut allergy, ... I had a good friend in high school who was allergic to nuts and fish. ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: Pureed raw veg for 5-month old?
    ... early exposure makes it more likely that the child ... Nobody has a damn peanut allergy, ... allergic to sunlight getting warning labels stuck on the sun?? ... parking spaces, government aid to buy peanut-free food, and force ...
    (misc.kids)