Re: Pureed raw veg for 5-month old?
- From: enigma <enigma@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 11:45:14 +0000 (UTC)
Chookie <ehrebeniuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
"Jim" <jim_suttonus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Donna Metler wrote:
It's recommended that you delay some of the beans/peas
if you have a history of allergies. Apparently, early
exposure makes it more likely that the child will have a
peanut allergy later.
Oh please, peanut allergies are the "repressed memories"
of the 21st century! Nobody has a damn peanut allergy,
it's just a desperate cry for attention by people who
don't want to be responsible for their own actions. Where
were all these peanut allergic people prior to the 1990s?
Oh gee, looks like there weren't any!
I had a good friend in high school who was allergic to nuts
and fish. That was in the 1980s. Before the 1970s, I
rather think they just died.
yes, food allergies were chalked up to "choked on his food",
because that's what it appears like to a casual observer when
one's airway closes...
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of
fear. - Thomas Jefferson
- Prev by Date: Re: Baby Who Eats A Lot! I Think?
- Next by Date: Re: Healthy French fries?
- Previous by thread: Re: Pureed raw veg for 5-month old?
- Next by thread: re:Want healthier kids? Send them outside