Re: Girl's clothing question

Knit Chic wrote:

"Nan" <nobodys@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:lrmn22pkhtqb1fge80j4or6m59dfa2nh82@xxxxxxxxxx
What exactly is size 6x?

> A little wider than a 6, not as long as a 7.

Yep. It's one of those in-between sizes (boys have
a 7x). The jump in girl's between 6 and 7 is pretty huge,
as is the jump between 7 and 8 in boy's. The 6x/7x are
sort of in between sizes for when your kid gets a bit
bigger but isn't ready for the length of the next size.
Of course, it mystifies me why they had to make in between
sizes in the first place. Isn't it intuitively obvious
that such a huge jump in length is a problem? I also
found something like a 4" difference in inseams between
boy's size 8 and 10 in some lines, which seems a bit ridiculous
to me as well.

Best wishes,
Ericka

  • Re: before SWMBO took over :P
    ... >> That it boys, I'm driving. ... Jump in the back of my ... >> pickup and don't forget to bring your baseball bats. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: V Star or Shadow?
    ... In fact I have to hang on because the bike tries to jump ... > jump out there with the big boys! ... Justin, ... Get rid of that POS toy and buy a real bike. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: before SWMBO took over :P
    ... ill bring the rope, you have the truck ... > That it boys, I'm driving. ... Jump in the back of my ... > pickup and don't forget to bring your baseball bats. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: before SWMBO took over :P
    ... That it boys, I'm driving. ... Jump in the back of my ... pickup and don't forget to bring your baseball bats. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • cheapest shirts
    ... hi all,any one know where I can buy cheaply new official away shirt online ... and also has stock for boys and men's sizes and may get names and numbers ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)