Re: Playground safety
- From: "Welches" <debbie.welchNO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:24:34 GMT
<Mary_Gordon@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
This is a sore topic for me. I can see parents being distressed if aAgreed!
playground is dangerous due to poor maintenance or inherently dangerous
design, but here in Toronto, they have removed many, many long standing
traditional pieces of playground equipment, due to paranoia over legal
- Prev by Date: Re: Refusing to leave...
- Next by Date: Re: update to my dentist question
- Previous by thread: Re: Playground safety
- Next by thread: Re: Playground safety