Re: Local hospital may have killed a patient. Need help
- From: an588@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Catherine Woodgold)
- Date: 4 Sep 2005 23:10:31 GMT
Bible John (john.doggett@xxxxxxxxxxx) writes:
> A former client of mine whom passed away about a month ago went into
> Mercy hospital of Redding, CA in good condition with working kidneys to
> receive surgery of his decubitus.
I'm sorry about the loss of your friend.
Whenever someone has surgery, there is an opportunity
for bacteria to enter the body. A certain percentage
of people will die from surgery. People with poorer nutrition
will be more likely to die. It's sad but true. Taking
lots of vitamins around the time of the surgery can
improve your chances, but even strong healthy people can
catch an infection during surgery and die. Things
happen and we just have to find some way to accept it.
I feel for you at this difficult time.
We are all Iraqis now.
- Prev by Date: Re: Not yelling
- Next by Date: Re: Baby carriers for refugees
- Previous by thread: Use spare change to support Red Cross and Salvation Army involve your kids too!
- Next by thread: Re: Local hospital may have killed a patient. Need help