Re: Local hospital may have killed a patient. Need help

Bible John (john.doggett@xxxxxxxxxxx) writes:
> A former client of mine whom passed away about a month ago went into
> Mercy hospital of Redding, CA in good condition with working kidneys to
> receive surgery of his decubitus.

I'm sorry about the loss of your friend.

Whenever someone has surgery, there is an opportunity
for bacteria to enter the body. A certain percentage
of people will die from surgery. People with poorer nutrition
will be more likely to die. It's sad but true. Taking
lots of vitamins around the time of the surgery can
improve your chances, but even strong healthy people can
catch an infection during surgery and die. Things
happen and we just have to find some way to accept it.

I feel for you at this difficult time.
--
Cathy Woodgold
http://www.ncf.ca/~an588/par_home.html

  • Re: ADA Tip Of The Day
    ... :>> if I had weight loss surgery I would die on the table. ... No do I do as he said and have it and die on the table or like ... :> of them losing weight to please themselves. ... :-) The doctor I am ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Gall Bladder
    ... you don't know anything about western medicine do you? ... Do you have any idea how many *more* how many people die in places ... safety of gallbladder surgery have changed little in the last 20 ... How many people die for not having received treatment that actually ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Zsa Zsa Gabor Back in Hospital, Spitting Up Blood
    ...  At some point one must let go and die. ...  How many 94 year olds have had hip replacement surgery? ... monatery motivation), and the patient (in this case frail, scared, not ... I remember when Dear Abby was given a kidney transplant at ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Gall Bladder
    ... you don't know anything about western medicine do you? ... Do you have any idea how many *more* how many people die in places ... safety of gallbladder surgery have changed little in the last 20 ... How many people die for not having received treatment that actually ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Gall Bladder
    ... How many die in China each year from gallbladder disease? ... of Western medicine is far higher. ... safety of gallbladder surgery have changed little in the last 20 ... the money you're really ignorant. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)