Can Cocaine Etal Be Kicked Using An Apparent Less Harmful Drug ?

Life if not civilization is at stake, thus so I bought Hythiam at $5--
$8, only to watch it go into the septic tank

Now that same miraculous therapy company is apparently named CATS,
Catays, @ seven cents per share

I really don't know if carcinogenic habitualizing tobacco, dielicious
Meth, fantubulous airplane glue, and other addictive shit can actually
be so treated, thus I consult with those weaseling television
commercials and our integral internet because some side effects seem
worse than the disease, so nevermind

I am not libertarian tho am not against marijauna at least being de-
criminalized
.