Can Cocaine Etal Be Kicked Using An Apparent Less Harmful Drug ?

Life if not civilization is at stake, thus so I bought Hythiam at $5--
$8, only to watch it go into the septic tank

Now that same miraculous therapy company is apparently named CATS,
Catays, @ seven cents per share

I really don't know if carcinogenic habitualizing tobacco, dielicious
Meth, fantubulous airplane glue, and other addictive shit can actually
be so treated, thus I consult with those weaseling television
commercials and our integral internet because some side effects seem
worse than the disease, so nevermind

I am not libertarian tho am not against marijauna at least being de-
criminalized

  • Re: Full Tilt Question
    ... Kinda like Gus' Every Hand Revealed, but with far less at stake. ... If you'd rather watch it go by, this is the post with the entire hand history set: ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Full Tilt Question
    ... Kinda like Gus' Every Hand Revealed, but with far less at stake. ... If you'd rather watch it go by, this is the post with the entire hand ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Full Tilt Question
    ... Kinda like Gus' Every Hand Revealed, but with far less at stake. ... If you'd rather watch it go by, this is the post with the entire hand history set: ... Or throw the hand history into the player and watch it, and look up the hand to see why I did what I diid ... I have Bond18 and other expert videos to watch that I am certain will be more instructive. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Soder v. Fed should have been a SF
    ... in reality, a final before the final...just watch... ... greatest match ever played before the semis, given what was at stake ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Ping: Wayne - re septic tanks
    ... to tell if your septic tank is working if the septic field ... Wayne Boatwright ... Just watch for puddles. ... Dee Dee ...
    (rec.food.cooking)