Re: The only people I have seen that had credibility......

On Mar 16, 5:43 pm, d...@xxxxxxxxxxx (d.) wrote:
BuffettHater The Litigant <buffettha...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2 of my neighbors are retired nuke physicists from Atomic Energy
Canada,
both are in Washington after being called down on weekend.

Are they the people you steal your Internet access from? Might
be a little more interesting to the authorities if you're tapping
into an open wireless connection owned by a person with a top
secret government clearance...

Does that mean anything?  could be cautionary.

Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Did you happen to notice who posted it? I mean, can you
really rely on a 90-year-old gay black ex-wrestler who has
a cable TV home improvement show and sues people because
he has diarrhea?

---
William Ernest Reid (I only take stock advice from Charlie Sheen)
.