Re: The only people I have seen that had credibility......

On Mar 16, 5:43 pm, d...@xxxxxxxxxxx (d.) wrote:
BuffettHater The Litigant <buffettha...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2 of my neighbors are retired nuke physicists from Atomic Energy
both are in Washington after being called down on weekend.

Are they the people you steal your Internet access from? Might
be a little more interesting to the authorities if you're tapping
into an open wireless connection owned by a person with a top
secret government clearance...

Does that mean anything?  could be cautionary.

Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Did you happen to notice who posted it? I mean, can you
really rely on a 90-year-old gay black ex-wrestler who has
a cable TV home improvement show and sues people because
he has diarrhea?

William Ernest Reid (I only take stock advice from Charlie Sheen)