Re: OT: The Health Care Summit going on right now..

On Feb 25, 2:58 pm, Blash <bla...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-=DirtBag wrote on 2/25/10 12:27 PM:

I have to say that President Obama has been giving a better and clearer
explanation of the Health Care Bill being presented than the Bill's
opponents/detractors.  I am shocked and totally dismayed at the quality
of Senators we have in Congress.  Some of them seem to be very poor
communicators and confused to the point that I fear their ability to
make quality decisions at all.

Yesterday watched this Black woman Congress person with the last name of
Chapman.  She was Chairperson of the Toyota inquisition. She was so
stupid it was sickening to witness.  Grandstanding, acting like she had
a clue.. But it was so very clear she didn't have any grasp of the the
matter at hand.  If these are the type people representing us and making
decisions on our part, then I think were pretty much fu*ked.

How in the hell did they ever get elected?  Seems that Ghetto politics
is produces Ghetto people in Congress.  Dress up a idiot and they look
normal BUT they open their mouth to speak and they are painful to listen
to.  It clearly shows the caliber of the people they must represent.
This is scary.   Having stupid people making laws and governing such
important issues in our country troubles me greatly.

I feel like some of these dumb ass politicians might be the same people
hanging out in the park drinking out of a paper bag.. When they talk it
is gibberish and often times nothing but political grandstanding.. Like
"LOOK at me. I'm wearing a nice suit and I am on a important committee."
  Saddly. If this is the best we have in this nation to represent us I
think were pretty much screwed. They argue like drunks in the park.

Why not make politicians take a literacy test before allowing them to
run for office?  If they cant pass a exam that is Jr. College level then
they should not be allowed to run for any office.

-DB

    Normally, I avoid political issues as you're never going to change
anyones' mind......However, there are 2 things I would like to see done......
    1.  IF/WHEN Congress passes a health bill that they think is best for
the country, have them eliminate the health bill that covers Congress and
let them be covered by the same one that they impose on their
constituents....NO MORE SPECIAL TREATMENT!!!
    2.  More and more employers are drug testing potential employees. Let
them drug test the people on welfare who receive their money from the taxes
paid by employees who did pass the drug test.....

The Campbell Superior Court should pay attention to Mr. Blash's item
#2 when distributing taxpayer financed court funding to obvious
psychos.

  • Re: OT: The Health Care Summit going on right now..
    ... explanation of the Health Care Bill being presented than the Bill's ... I am shocked and totally dismayed at the quality ... is produces Ghetto people in Congress. ... That way the flim flam politicians won't have to put on ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: OT: The Health Care Summit going on right now..
    ... explanation of the Health Care Bill being presented than the Bill's ... make quality decisions at all. ... is produces Ghetto people in Congress. ...   Saddly. ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: OT: The Health Care Summit going on right now..
    ... explanation of the Health Care Bill being presented than the Bill's ... of Senators we have in Congress. ... make quality decisions at all. ... I feel like some of these dumb ass politicians might be the same people ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Maybe Bush Was "Framed" By The Leftists To Look Like A Jerk?
    ...   I hope you will respect my right to disagree ... as your Congress Clowns would screw that up also. ... that dogs barking, and cats yowling, is not free speech, ... that law. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: OT: Please Shut Up!
    ...     bodies. ... Republicans had a majority in Congress from 1994, ... The conclusion here is that the Democrats are more adroit politicians, ...
    (sci.electronics.design)