Re: OT-Criminal Minds

raylopez99 wrote on 2/4/10 4:51 AM:

On Feb 3, 7:04 pm, Blash <bla...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Just watched Criminal Minds on CBS......Interesting plot.....
A guy whose entire life was built around a web of lies......He finally went
completely nuts 'cause he couldn't keep his stories straight........
    Now I know what happened to our "Headcases"........
    "Life imitates art"????

Feeling kooky? Get more sunlight or take your meds Bash.

RL

Sorry if I hit a tender spot........

  • Re: OT-Criminal Minds
    ... A guy whose entire life was built around a web of lies......He finally went ... completely nuts 'cause he couldn't keep his stories straight........ ... Feeling kooky? ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • OT-Criminal Minds
    ... A guy whose entire life was built around a web of lies......He finally went ... completely nuts 'cause he couldn't keep his stories straight........ ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Seduced by pots and pans
    ... You always have the *best* stories, Dave, but I don't know if I should ... The only parking I could find was $1.50 per half hour.... ... to the market and he went to every store that sold nuts and asked about ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: A great line!
    ... Anyone happen to catch any of "The History Channel's" series on "The Men who Built America"? ... These men created America's "Industrial Revolution" and generated millions upon millions of new jobs that established America's strong and healthy middle class and the United States became the world's leading manufacturing country with a standard of living for everyone that was the envy of the world. ... Interesting stories, especially for those who think big business is all bad and the government should be in charge of creating jobs and/or being the great provider. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: A great line!
    ... Men who Built America"? ... Very interesting stories that shows that we've been through all this ... millions upon millions of new jobs that established America's strong ... The government did not create these ...
    (rec.boats)