Re: GCOG.PK 11:52am ET 0.0007 -(0.0001) -(12.50%)

On Jan 5, 8:04 pm, nubix <idr...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

As a kid, though, me always wanted to become a comedian and when
people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I'd tell them
I wanted to become a comedians.

You've come to the right place...this is where all the great laugh-
makers
come to try out their material..."Robbie 'Benson' Allen", Carmelia
Matsko,
Seth Tenenbaum, "BuffyTheDiarrheaHater", "JBoatFake", "HairyNut",
"Dr. Bob", etc., etc., etc....

Their response? They would just laugh.

Yup, you've found a home, yuks aplenty, and nobody's laughing WITH
you...

---
William Ernest Reid
Post count: FAR less than all the belly laughs the "headcases"
have given me here
.