Re: OK Dirtbag, here's your chance.........

Lubow wrote on 10/26/09 10:15 AM:

On Oct 26, 9:17 am, Blash <bla...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
shortT wrote on 10/25/09 9:34 PM:

I guess the problem could be my Linux based browser in a Windows only
world.

Buy a Mac.....

The operating system in a Mac is heavily influenced by/copied from BSD
which, like Linux, is a UNIX-like operating system. Think of it as
the relationship between Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons.

I like to think of it as BSD being the Neanderthals and Linux being
the Cro-Magnons but that's only my opinion based on the $billions IBM
and HP have poured into Linux while BSD gets hardly any dough in
comparison.

That's too complicated for a little country boy like me.......
I bought an Apple in 1985 and have only used their products since......
I've NEVER read a manual on a computer OR a program, nor have I ever had one
crash.......
WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT???

.