Re: Radio Shack sucks
- From: phil scott <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:17:15 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 6, 9:20 pm, "Rita Refugee" <rita oneword refu...@xxxxxxxxx>
"Stray Dog" <sdog2...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
My first job after my BS degree (in physics) was in a firm full of
engineers and my manager was happy that I could read blueprints and was
unhappy that so many "engineers" they hired straight out of school could
not read blueprints.
When I started in engineering at Purdue University in 1969, a semester of
mechanical drawing was required of all engineering students. Within a year
that requirement had been dropped.
Those who condemn wealth are those who have none and see no chance of
getting it. - William Penn Patrick
you and dog have explained a lot...I had no faintest idea, after 45
years in the business until NOW... that there were actually people
who could not read a simple sketch or blue print... these apparently
look at it... dont understand and fake me out.
then they fail in the most obvious ways...a drawing showiing one wire
going straight from here to there, ends up in 3 wires run every place
where its shown...and this is after grilling the person on how the
wire is to be run... yet..that happens.
one is left in blubbering disbelief.. from what I can tell getting
involved with these types has taken its tole, ones own mind shorts
out.. overwhelmed by
the entirely unfathomable mess;
- Prev by Date: Re: The banks and major investment houses were knowingly Involved in fraud, and all had dozens of secret bank accounts in tax haven countries...now why in the hell would they be doing that? to hide their girl scout cookie donations
- Next by Date: Re: Radio Shack sucks
- Previous by thread: Re: Radio Shack sucks
- Next by thread: Re: Radio Shack sucks