Re: OBAMA TO WAIL HIS "SWAN SONG" TONITE !

goofs like doobie keebler and others here claim bill clintons
administration gave us "peace an prosperity"? they are obviously too
stupid to remeber the 1992 world trade center bombing,the oklahoma city
bombing, the massacre at waco where over 80 people died,the uss cole
bombing,the u.s.embassy bomings in kenya and tanzania,the attacks
against our airbase at dahran,saudia arabia or the attack at the khobar
towers in arabia.the idiots forget the fiasco in somalia where u.s.
troops died,the war against yugoslavia, the numerous missile attacks on
iraq,sudan,afghanistan, the missiles fired by north korea.....and they
forgot the unemployment, the dot com crash and the recession we were
going into....no, there was no peace with bill clinton, and there was
little prosperity....

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

.